[4-04-2012] For Replies to the Bidders queries click here
1. Universal Services Fund, a Company established by the Government of Pakistan under the Companies Ordinance, 1984, has been receiving requests from all over the Country for provision of voice telephony services in un-served/underserved areas of Pakistan.
2. In this regard, USF intends to hireconsulting services for field survey and coverage assessment of voice telephony services in all requested areas. The consultancy includes preparation and submission of a comprehensive report along with data analysis for the following package:
3. The objectives and scope of work are defined in RFP, ToR and draft Contract, downloadable from USF’s website http://www.usf.org.pk/Tenderdescription.aspx?183.
4. All potential applicants have to register themselves with USF, by submitting the registration form to USF via Post or in Person, latest one week before the submission of proposals.Proposals from un-registered applicants will not be entertained. The registration form can also be downloaded from USF’s website http://www.usf.org.pk/Tenderdescription.aspx?183.
5. Interested Consulting Firms must submit their bids, in the manner and mode prescribed in the RFP. The bid shall be submitted to the address specified in the RFP up to 9th April 2012 till 03:00 pm. Any bid(s) received after specified data and time shall be returned unopened. The technical proposals shall be opened in the presence of the Applicants by 03:30 pm the same day.
6. USF may reject all bids or proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid proposal.
Syed Asif Kamal
GM Projects & Technology
5th Floor, HBL Tower, Blue Area, Islamabad
Tel: 92-51- 9212308-09
Fax: 92-51- 9214261
Web site: www.usf.org.pk
For Registration Form click here
For RFP click here
For TOR click here
For Progress Report Format click here
For Draft Contract click here